Stroke is a medical emergency. Know these warning signs of stroke and teach them to others. Every second counts:
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause
Call 9-1-1 immediately if you experience symptoms!
Time lost is brain lost!
Make sure the people you care about learn to recognize a stroke and act quickly.
Send the warning signs e-card to someone you care about today. more
Download the warning signs of stroke
Download and print this educational .pdf to learn the warning signs and teach others. more
Request information online!
Fill out this online form to request a a printed copy of the warning signs and other information about stroke. more